Search This Blog

Pages

Copyright

All artwork and text is copyrighted by Frederick Gardner, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner, it is illegal to publish or print any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gators



I was working on visual development for a "Gator Farm" in the film, Jack & Ben, and kinda fell in love with drawing alligators. My friends, Ovi Nedelcu and Chris Sasaki did some amazing alligators too. I was really great to see everyone's different take.

3 comments:

  1. Ahaha, I remember these. Still love that bottom one with his stubby little legs flopped back like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stuff here! I am working my way into the animation buisness. I was wondering if you can check out my blog when you have a chance and comment on my work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this design very goofy and friendly design :)

    ReplyDelete